Accomplishments claimed by Al Gore
Members' Bonuses. New releases.
|a||I'm late as I write
this, so let's cut to the chase on these new releases.
No nudity. Katya watched this one and told me it was a funny movie. Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.
Oh, what a bad movie, why did they make this? But Katie Holmes wore a bra with some see-through properties.
This is the one about the quest for KISS, with guest appearances by the great ones. A few stoner-comedy laughs, but skip it unless you were born 1960-64, in which case it you might like it as hypernostalgia for an era probably better left unremembered. These are not stars, but unnamed extras.
How many movies do we need about the 1976-77-78 period? This one is Spike Lee's remniscence, focusing on the memorable 1977 summer in New York: the Son of Sam, the New York blackout, the hottest summer in decades, looting, riots, paranoia, and Reggie Jackson all wound into the plot. Reggie is even briefly a suspect in the Son of Sam murders!
1. I don't much like Spike Lee's direction. In my opinion, he needs to be more economical. Scenes seem too improvised, and drag on too long after they have served their purpose in establishing either mood or story. Spike also insisted on hiring Spike Lee the actor in this one in a fairly large role.
2. It's an intense movie, filled with the energy and ignorance of real street types, and not a bad watch, despite some draggy scenes. It attempts a reasonably profound view of how we choose scapegoats among us.
3. John Leguizamo joins Courtney Cox in the ranks of clowns who want to show they have a deep soul. This man can be a very funny man. As good in stand-up as Robin Williams and Chris Rock, as crazy in character as Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler. WTF is he trying to be a serious actor? Oh, he's actually good, but do we need another excessively ethnic street character? Somebody give this guy a funny script and let him roll.
4. The movie will mean more to you if you are a New Yorker. It is punctuated with Phil Rizzuto and subway stations and Jimmy Breslin, Studio 54, Plato's Retreat, and other elements of NYC arcana. Holy cow.
5. That's enough of the late 70's for me for one day. I just read that one of the Bee Gee's has a son now performing in Austin. Somehow, that seems to defy Biology.
These pics are nudes of Patti Lupone and some extras at Platos' retreat, and some decent cheesecake shots of Bebe Neuwirth and Mira Sorvino. Sorvino must really have an airtight nudity clause in her new contracts, because she didn't even show a nipple in an orgy, and did other sex scenes with her clothes on.
|One Fish, Two Fish|
|Well, we owe this guy
a round of applause. He's scanning the entire damned
Victoria's Secret holiday catalogue, and they use the top
moidels in the world. Here's Tyra, Casta, Heidi and
Stephanie Seymour. These are all brand-new and even you
guys who hate non-nudes may want to view a few. As a
sample, check out Casta 18, 19, and 25.
Tyra (#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12)
Heidi Klum (#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8)
Stephanie Seymour (#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10)
Laetitia Casta (#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25
|HTE||Scoopy. Some models from Danish "Main" magazine, December 1999. The last four are Veronica Civa and Birgitte Kristiansen from the Elite Agency. (No nudity)||Donbun||DonBun is looking to
be more aggressive now that he's on semester break.