Google to buy Opera, according to former Yahoo Europe president
"Wikipedia is about as accurate on science as the Encyclopedia
Britannica, a study shows."
"Let's see some ID, please. The end of anonymity on the Internet?"
King Kong Island Home Is Pure Fantasy, Ecology Experts Say
- 'The notion that dinosaurs could survive on a tiny mid-oceanic
island is preposterous,'
Vikings Charged In Bawdy Boat Case
- "Four Minnesota Vikings players were charged today with lewd
conduct for their roles in a ribald October party boat excursion
on Lake Minnetonka"
Carrey has 'Fun' with new movie disguises
The Underrated Top 28 Songs of 2005 (with mp3s)
"Kong" Opens with $9.8 million on Wednesday
- "It's too early to tell whether Kong is a success or not,"
BoxOfficeMojo.com's Brandon Gray said.
Three clips from The Ringer
- Farrelly Brothers film. Johnny Knoxville pretends to be
handicapped in order to win the Special Olympics.
- You know, because the prize money is big bucks, and his mom
would be so proud.
- Wait - Knoxville was pretending?
Paris Hilton named worst-dressed celebrity (by PETA)
- Paris Hilton vs Peta - boy, there's a match Vince McMahon
would never book. Where's the good guy?
Tussaud's turn Bush and Blair into pantomime cow. Although, to
be truthful, it looks like Tony Blair and Tom Brokaw.
"TASTY EATS OR THREAT TO MANKIND? POTATOES DEVELOP INTELLIGENCE!"
Colbert Report's Word of the Day: Travolta
Colbert talks to Dermot Mulroney about why his movies are destroying
Jon Stewart talks to Tom Brokaw
The Daily Show takes a look at Xbox 360
The new trailer for V for Vendetta is now online. (Stunning
visuals, but even so it doesn't spur much desire to see the film.)
The Producers has picked up some very harsh reviews. There were
also some good notices, but the negatives were VERY negative:
- "The Producers might work okay on stage but it collapses the
second the same material and songs get in front of a camera."
- "... as stale as last year's croissants"
- "The movie is so poorly conceived, directed, choreographed,
and executed by Susan Stroman that it makes its lead actors,
Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick, utterly charmless and the whole
musical witless and unappealing."
- "It's hard to envision a worse big-budget film version of Mel
Brooks's Tony Award-winning musical The Producers than this
dreadfully lifeless affair."
- "As creaky as the traditional musicals it once poked fun at,
The Producers has been entombed -- lox, shtick and two smoking
bagels -- as a theatrical fossil, and reinforces the danger in
returning to the same material one time too many."
March Madness on Demand - FREE!
- The first round (64 teams, 32 games), the second round (32
teams, 16 games), and the third round (16 teams, 8 games) will all
be webcast for free. Once it gets down to eight teams, you'll have
to switch to TV for the free stuff - but still!!!
This is NOT from a satire site. It really happened ...
The body of a female jogger was found Tuesday on property belonging
to Big Bird
Trailer Online for El Capitan Alatriste, starring Viggo Mortensen.
- This film is in Spanish. Mortensen is not dubbed. Viggo speaks
completely fluent Spanish. He grew up in Argentina, and also lived
Need your recommended daily dose of total manure?
Check out two clips from Uwe Boll's next masterpiece, Bloodrayne
The Zarkman Live!
- Zarqawi is blogging live from the Iraqi elections, courtesy of
- Take a tip from me - if you're at work, you better not click
on the donkey-fuckin' video. Well, unless you work for Larry Flynt.
ESPN has some more pics from Rocky VI
"The thong-filled 2006 Reef Calendar "
Outrageous Firsts in Television History (Interesting stuff)
Your dog's panting noise is laughter
Americans overwhelmingly consider "Happy Holidays" a turn for the
Holiday shopping? Please consider the
Barry Manilow Official 2005 Calendar.
- Yes, I said 2005, not 2006! The value is down, and he's
passing the savings on to you!
- Dave Barry points out that it's not too late to get the
Barry Manilow 2005 Christmas socks.
Remember Major Gunns (Tylene Buck)?
- She has signed with Lighthouse Talent Agency. They provide
management for ... um ... adult entertainers.
- Here's a quote from
their site: "We're trying to be different and we believe there
is somewhat of a void, not necessarily in the agency field, but in
the career management field," Glasser said. "We're also going to
have scheduling parameters for each of our models, especially the
females. None of our girls will be doing four double-penetration
- Now THAT'S class!
"A Straight Guys Guide To Brokeback Mountain (You know - the Gay
- The key point here: Anne Hathaway takes off her top
SI.com - Photo Gallery - NFL Cheerleaders -Carolina Panthers
Eva Longoria is hanging out with Slater?
Here is Prince's new video. It was directed by Salma Hayek
Here is that Pam Anderson video which got cut from Elton's TV
Listen to Ryan Adams's new album (29), in full, online
"BUSH TO WORLD: MY BAD" ... Vows Never to Make Decision Based On
"Daily Show: Headlines - First Responder"
- George Bush is taking questions from an unscreened audience?
The administration's gone to Plan F!
Ali G goes to the Cannes Porn Festival (Funny, lots of nudity)
The Best and Worst of 2005 from People
"Ghost Rider Bumped to 2007 "
- The film cost them $120 million, and now SONY has taken it out
of the summer releases and bumped it to February of 2007. They are
trying and will continue to try to spin the move positively.
Letterman's "Top Ten Signs Your Wife Is In Love With A Giant Monkey"
- "Your American Express bill shows 2,000 dollar charge from
- "You notice a hair on her sweater and it's eight feet long"
This on-the-scene reporter gets a very unpleasant surprise ...
Hi-res face shots from X-Men 3, including Frazier as The Beast.
Film Jerk has three reviews of King Kong - and two of them are quite
The Aussie trailer for Chaos, a new cop thriller with Jason Stratham
and Ryan Philippe
Princeton loses the lowest-scoring Division-I game since the
introduction of the 3-point line.
- "The Tigers went 9-for-41 from the field, including 2-for-20
on 3-pointers, and turned the ball over 19 times."