|Johnny Web (Uncle Scoopy)
I'm kinda sorta taking a little time off, but I've still got my hand in part
way. Here's the stuff I found today while screwin' around
1. A real rarity. To my knowledge, Stockard Channing has done exactly one nude
scene in her long and distinguished career, in a flick called Sweet Revenge.
Here is a clip made by Mr Skin from heaven knows where, because the 1976 film is
not available on home media, as far as I know. Unfortunately, it is in real
media format, but that still beats the hell out of nothin' at all.
2. Here's a zipped .avi of Rosie Perez in a sexy scene from Do The Right Thing
(somebody else's clip)
3. I watched a new release called Murder at the Presidio which was rated R for
nudity, among other things. The flick was a so-so police procedural about as
good as a good episode of CSI, but don't pick it up lookin' for that nudity. It
'Caps and comments by Hankster:
Today we our final look (honest) at "Bad Girls From Mars".
Big boobed Edy Williams slips her titties out of a red dress and the winds up as bare breasted "Babe in Bondage".
Leaving 1991 with the old Time Machine we made a quick stop in 1992 for "Body Chemistry 2". Considering the history of this series this one had very little nudity. We do however get Leggy Lisa Pescia showing off her boobs to Gregory Harrison in a sudsy bathtub scene. In a little twist we have "Guy in Bondage" as Lisa has the cuffs on Gregory.
'Caps and comments by Brainscan:
After sending in some clips of Mia Zotolli (Ava Lake) in all her robohooterness, I thought it a good idea to pass along a couple of clips in her all-natural state. These are from two direct-to-video wonders called Auditions from Beyond and Diary of Lust. And there is a third clip of Taimie Hannum in the Auditions thingee.
Three odes to the paparazzi. A Britney Spears before she started to breed. A Brittany Murphy when her hair and her dress were dark. And the divine Jessica searching for something that I wish Santa would leave me for Christmas!
a smaller version of the above image (only 160k)
Today from the Ghost...a salute to late night babe, Gisele Mendez. Here she is gettin' it on in scenes from the after hours cable series "Sex Games Vegas".
|Mr. Nude Celeb takes a look at "Star 80", the biopic of Dorothy Stratten. Most folks remember her as the Heffer who was Heff O' the Year in 1979, and then murdered by her husband only a year later. Here is Mariel Hemingway going topless while filling Dorothy's lingerie.
|Next up we have Romi Koch going topless in scenes from her one and only IMDb film credit, "Dead Doll" (2004). 'Caps by Dragonscan.
|The Skin-man delivers a few 'caps of supermodel Cindy Crawford wearing only some suds in a bath tub scene from the 2000 movie "The Simian Line".
Here are the latest movie reviews available at scoopy.com.
- The yellow asterisks indicate that I wrote the
review, and am deluded into thinking it includes humor.
- If there is a white asterisk, it means that
there isn't any significant humor, but I inexplicably determined
there might be something else of interest.
- A blue asterisk indicates the review is written
by Tuna (or Junior or Brainscan, or somebody else besides me)
- If there is no asterisk, I wrote it, but am too
ashamed to admit it.
ANGRY jurors in the Michael Jackson trial have lashed out at the pair who changed their minds about the verdict and branded the star a paedophile.
If you are the CEO of Ford, what kind of Ford do you drive?
Were ancient tombs really booby-trapped?
Letterman's Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Seeing The Dukes of Hazzard
The Presidential Scorecard: comparing the first year of the second term for two-term presidents.
Here's a clip from the new ensemble drama, The Chumscrubber
Three clips from Red Eye
- "From director Wes Craven (the 'Scream' franchise) comes 'Red-Eye,' a suspense thriller at 30,000 feet. Lisa Reisert (Rachel McAdams) hates to fly, but the terror that awaits her on the night flight to Miami has nothing to do with a fear of flying. Moments after takeoff, Lisa's seatmate, Jackson (Cillian Murphy), menacingly reveals the real reason he's on board: He is an operative in a plot to kill a rich and powerful businessman... and Lisa is the key to its success. If she refuses to cooperate, her own father will be killed by an assassin awaiting a call from Jackson. Trapped within the confines of a jet at 30,000 feet, Lisa has nowhere to run and no way to summon help without endangering her father, her fellow passengers and her own life. As the miles tick by, Lisa knows she is running out of time as she desperately looks for a way to thwart her ruthless captor and stop a terrible murder."
A featurette about Joss Whedon's Serenity
Here's a new clip from Transporter 2
Five clips from Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Lesser-Known Movie Prequels.
- Ocean's Three
- A Shitload of Mohicans
- Babette's Snack
"DUKES OF HAZZARD" USED IN GITMO INTERROGATIONS. ... Human Rights Groups Protest Use of Jessica Simpson Film.
- At the Pentagon, Secretary Rumsfeld categorically defended the use of the “Dukes” film, telling reporters, “Don’t think for a moment that if the enemy had ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’ they wouldn’t use it on us.”
'Mona Lisa Smile' Producers Accused of Gender Bias. Even as the movie "Mona Lisa Smile" explored stereotypes of female repression at a 1950s women's college, its producers discriminated against 19 female musicians who were paid less than their male counterparts, the U.S. government says.
"Eminem dropped his trousers and farted into a microphone during a performance."
Abe Hirschfeld Dies at 85 - one of New York City's most colorful characters.
Umpteen more pictures of Alba in the yellow bikini - the ones of her pulling her bottoms down are on pages 5 and 7
The Art of Retouching Photographs
The Daily Show: "The crew of a Russian sub is saved before the sub's protective peppermint coating is washed away."
This week's movies (arthouse - 28 screens): Grizzly Man - 95% positive reviews. A documentary film from Werner Herzog.
- Without really knowing, I'll guess that the high score probably means that it's the kind of film that critics like far more than mainstream viewers. But they did write some rhapsodic reviews. Example: "the movie is brilliant, poetic, and utterly unique."
This week's movies (limited - 800 screens) The Great Raid - 50% positive reviews. That score may be misleading. The reviews were VERY polarized. Those who liked it said it was brilliant. Those who disliked it did so intensely, and said it was boring.
- The Good: "literally takes your breath away ... it's easily one of the best movies of the year."
- The Good: "Except for a silly fictional love story, this is the best war movie ever"
- The Bad: "I felt like I was being held prisoner. How could such a daring rescue be so boring? "
- The Bad: "This overlong march will bore all but the most nobly patriotic of auds."
This week's movies: The Skeleton Key - 28% positive reviews.
This week's movies: Four Brothers - no positive reviews at all so far.
- "easily one of the worst films of 2005" -- Stefan Halley, HERO REALM
This week's movies: Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. (Only two reviews on file.) The NUDITY report comes from herorealm.com "There are a handful of scenes with topless women. For that matter, 30 seconds into the film, there is an extreme close up of a man’s butt. There are scenes that border on necrophilia and animal cruelty/bestiality. This isn’t a movie for kids or those easily incensed (although the little boys behind me were having a blast no matter how much their mother kept trying to cover their eyes). "
The Weekend Warrior looks at this week's movies. He predicts that Deuce Bigalow will top the charts, with Skeleton Key and Four Brothers slipping in at #4 and #5.
Moon race rocket tower torn down. It had stood dormant, a rusting and chipping symbol of the idealism of the early space program, since 1978.
Longer daylight saving may cause trouble with tech gadgets
Lust of Bust - how high can you lift the ogle-meter?
Singer Marc Cohn, known for the 1991 smash hit 'Walking in Memphis,' was shot in the head Sunday but survived
There are some days when you feel too damned hetero - but there's a cure - Peter Pan's Home Page!
"A bank in the UK has apologised to a customer after sending him a debit card bearing the name 'Dick Head'."
The last of the iconic anchors.
- "The death Sunday of ABC anchor Peter Jennings leaves a big void in broadcast news, which in just nine months has lost all three iconic anchors who had brought the news to millions of Americans for more than two decades."
Urban Legends: (The Poor Man's Copyright)
The Kids in the Hall present the Dr. Seuss Bible
A jeans commercial with Juliette Lewis and Harry Dean Stanton
Albamania - more publicity stills from whatever that underwater movie is called. Something Blue.
NATURE. Video Clip The shark loses its status as top predator in the sea.
Dave Barry chose this as his headline of the day: "Butt reveals dream"
The latest quotables from Late Night with Conan O'Brien
- "A light saber used in the original 'Star Wars' was bought for $200,000 at a recent auction. The buyer wishes to remain anonymous and a virgin."
- "It was reported today that an anti-Hillary Clinton Web site has only been able to raise 12,000 dollars. When asked why, Bill Clinton said, 'That's all I had.'"
- "Today at the White House President Bush spoke to the astronauts who are orbiting the Earth on the space shuttle Discovery. Unfortunately the astronauts couldn't hear the President because he was standing on the White House lawn with a megaphone."
Conan debunks the common myths about Late Night
The wonder of Hollywood -
Theatrical runs are still the marquee attraction, but for how long?
Now this is a cool music video - Singin' In The Rain!
Wedding cashers - straight Canadian males to marry one another for the tax breaks.
Oil-for-food probe names two suspects
Al-Qaeda turns to the web as their base of operations
|Pat Reeder www.comedy-wire.com
Pat's comments in yellow...
COUPLE HAVE SEX ON PATROL CAR HOOD
Hood Ornament - Two cops in Groningen, Holland, were sitting in their patrol
car when a couple climbed onto the hood and began having sex. The cops told
them to leave. The man said they hadn't noticed the cops were in the car, but
he refused to quit and insulted the police. He was arrested, as was the woman
when she tried to interfere. A police spokesman said, "The law doesn't say
you can't make love on the bonnet of a police car. But the policemen have to
be available for duty. If the two lovers had left when they were told, nothing
would have happened."
If the cops had been off-duty, they would've happily sat there and taped
After they were arrested, they had sex in the back seat of the patrol car.
You'd think it would be illegal to have sex on the hood of a police car,
but it just doesn't come up that often.
J-LO'S SUCCESS IS HAMPERING HER CAREER
Oh, Boo-Hoo! - WENN reports that Jennifer Lopez thinks her wealth and fame
are hampering her career. She said, "In the beginning, I was a blank slate,"
and great directors would cast her because she was just a girl who did well in
the audition. But now, she says they see her as a sexy singer who's
overexposed in the media and has an unfair diva reputation. She lamented that since
becoming famous, she's not offered interesting movies, but only "movies that I
could star in."
By definition, flops.
...With Ben Affleck!
To be fair, she's just as blank in those movies as in any of her earlier ones.
NO REAL CRIME IN L.A.: POLICE INVESTIGATE BRITNEY BB
It Could've Put His Eye Out! - Because of heavy media attention, the Los
Angeles Sheriff has made it a priority to find out who fired a plastic BB at a
paparazzi who was staking out a Malibu home where Britney Spears was rumored to
be. Spears' publicist denied that she or her guards shot him. Even though his
leg wound was very minor, he plans to sue Britney since the shot allegedly
came from the direction of the house she was renting. His spokeswoman said, "He
could have been hit in the eye and blinded. He could have been hit in the
head and killed. It's not funny."
Sure, it is!...Tell me you wouldn't laugh if a tabloid photographer was
killed by a plastic BB!
California juries are so dumb, you can actually sue someone for what MIGHT
have happened to you.
Well, we know it wasn't Kevin Federline because he never does ANYTHING
Britney has an alibi: she can't shoot and eat at the same time.
Currently on disability. If you'd like to get in touch with him, his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
|A quick site note
Hey gang, we invite you to check out our new affiliate program at Scoopycash.com.
If you have your own site or blog, sign up today and earn some extra cash in 2005 by promoting the Fun House!