|Johnny Web (Uncle Scoopy)
Lisa and the Devil (1973); The House of Exorcism (1975)
'These are both the same movie - kinda. If you want to read the whole
seedy story, go to The
Movie House Review, where you can see the pictures that accompany it.
It's worth a read if only to see Telly Savalas playing Satan - but still
chewing a lollipop.
Here are the nudes:
Elke Sommer (footage in both films)
Sylva Koscina (footage in both films)
Carmen Silva (in House of Exorcism only)
|A nice collage by DAI of a very young Laura Dern in Smooth Talk. No nudity, but she's wearing a flimsy shirt and no bra, and she looks great.
|A rare capture of Sophia Loren topless in Era Lui, Si! Si!
|Marta Kristen from Lost in Space, seen topless in Gemini Affair.
|Mischa Barton caught by paparazzi in a partial see-through that she was probably not aware of.
|There is no such thing as too much skin from Jessica Alba!
Here are some better quality versions of the recent paparazzi pics of Alba adjusting her bikini.
|Thanks to DeadLamb for these collages featuring previews from Jessica Alba's upcoming movie "Into the Blue".
'Caps and comments by Hankster:
Today we feature more from outer space. Well not really, but they are the "Bad Girls From Mars".
First up Dana Bentley in peril as the baddie snaps her neck while her great boobs are exposed.
But prior to that, she and Edy Williams had a delicious topless cat fight along with upskirts.
Dana Bentley and Edy Williams
Then the star Edy Williams (they really went all out showing off her boobs in this one). Edy with see thru blouse, stripping for the pool, grabbed topless in the pool, in a car breaking loose topless from her "Babe in Bondage" situation. And topless in the middle of a grocery store holdup. Like I said they took every opportunity to show them off.
'Caps and comments by Dann:
"The Crazy Stranger (Gadjo dilo)"
This unique and different 1997 French/Romanian comedy/drama provides interesting insights into the life of Gypsies, and much more.
A young man travels from Paris to Romania looking for a singer named Nora Luca, whom his father had listened to for years before his death. In the frozen wilderness he meets an old Gypsy. Although they speak different languages, he manages to get the message across (he thinks), and the old man tells him he can help.
He goes with the old man to his village, where he is met with hostility and distrust at first. As the weeks go by he is eventually accepted and liked by the villagers although Sabina, a young woman who is the only one that speaks French, continues to be distant.
It is only after things warm up between him and Sabina, and she starts to translate for him, that he realizes that no one has understood anything he has said, yet still they made him part of their extended family.
While the story is simple and plain, the movie is beautifully done and appears to give great insight into the life and culture of a people that are misunderstood by most. An excellent movie.
'Caps and comments by Oz:
This might be unique for the Funhouse - there aren't too many films from Cameroon and Gabon. The Forest (aka La silence de la forêt, 2002) shows Sonia Zembourou topless and a dark side view of a topless Nadège Beausson Diagne.
Nadège Beausson Diagne
"Falling in Love Again"
No nudity in Falling in Love Again (1980) but nice caps of Michelle Pfeifer, Susannah York and Cathy Tolbert.
"Love in Thoughts"
Pokies and the the barest hint of nipple by Anna Maria Mühe in Love in Thoughts (2004).
Anna Maria Mühe
"Dawn of the Dead"
There's nudity in the blood-fest movie Dawn of the Dead (2004) by Kim Poirier and Kim Kerns. The latter only appears during the closing scenes and I have no idea what she had to do with story - maybe the DVD will explain her gratuitous nudity. Sarah Polley is also supposed to be naked but nothing is visible.
"Illegal in Blue"
Plenty of naked ladies in Illegal in Blue (1995). There's Stacey Dash, Sandra Reinhardt and a couple that I couldn't identify.
"A Perfect World"
Plenty of cleavage by Linda Hart in A Perfect World (1993).
Not quite nudity by Barbra Streisand in Yentl (1983).
It's a similar scene with Gina McKee in Zookeeper (2000).
"Girls on Top 2"
A side view of a topless Nadja Petri in the German comedy Girls on Top 2 (2004).
"My Little Girl"
Mary Stuart Masterson is down to her underwear in My Little Girl (1986).
Mary Stuart Masterson
"The Million Eyes of SuMuru"
Maria Rohm is topless in The Million Eyes of SuMuru (1967) but we only have the side view.
|Thanks to Johnny Moronic for these 'caps of Neve Campbell showing off her first class bum, as well as some breast exposure in scenes from "When Will I Be Loved".
|DeadLamb 'caps of Jessica Simpson showing a bunch of cleavage and wearing her 'Daisy Dukes' while stopping by Good Morning America.
|Here is Andrea Sawatzki topless on German TV in scenes from "Polizeiruf 110". Thanks to Dragonscan.
Here are the latest movie reviews available at scoopy.com.
- The yellow asterisks indicate that I wrote the
review, and am deluded into thinking it includes humor.
- If there is a white asterisk, it means that
there isn't any significant humor, but I inexplicably determined
there might be something else of interest.
- A blue asterisk indicates the review is written
by Tuna (or Junior or Brainscan, or somebody else besides me)
- If there is no asterisk, I wrote it, but am too
ashamed to admit it.
ANNOYING MINISUB STUCK AGAIN ... My Bad, Says Russian Captain
The first 8 minutes Dirty Deeds.
- "An 'American Pie'-like teen comedy in which a high school senior tries to become the first student ever to complete the Dirty Deeds, an outrageous series of challenges that must be completed between dusk and dawn on the Friday night of Homecoming Weekend."
Here is the trailer for a new horror flick called Spirit Trap
- "Four young students move into an old unoccupied mansion. Tom is a smart and cocky drug dealer, and Adele is his feisty and sexual girlfriend. Jenny is a good-natured girl with clairvoyant powers, and Nick is a kind and sensitive art student. Inside, the four students meet their fifth housemate, Tina, a beautiful, exotic and mysterious girl. Strange things start to happen when Nick gets an old Russian Spirit Clock working again. Mobile phones stop working. They hear mysterious noises and Jenny begins to see things in the house --shadows of torches on the walls and an angry mob in Edwardian clothes that nails a man to the floor. The living nightmare deepens as Jenny, Nick and Tina try to escape the house but are transported back inside the moment they step out. The spirits pit the students against each other as we discover the dark secrets of their pasts. The boundary between the real world and the afterlife are no longer clear and as time runs out, they must find a way to escape and avoid being trapped with the spirits forever."
Remember Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey? Here's what the Jackster is up to these days.
Broken Flowers, as reviewed by The Filthy Critic
"TWO teenage lads have been ordered home from a school trip to Geneva after being caught in a brothel" Senior trips seem to have improved a lot since my day. I think we went to McDonald's.
NY Candidate To Employ Exotic Dancers At Fundraiser Now THAT'S a fundraiser.
City council candidate in North Carolina has dropped out of the race -- after a newspaper reported that he posted thousands of messages on a racist Web site. One posting referred to blacks as 'rabid beasts.' He dropped out to run for the Senate instead.
"Police shut down Frog's bar after witnessing two nude women wrestling in a swimming pool filled with spaghetti noodles."
Sis, boom, busted - Cheerleaders fight crime
Submitter asks: It this really a good picture of Ashlee Simpson, or is it just a really good Photoshop job?
Jennifer Love Hewitt Downblouse
The Girls of Wedding Crashers
The Smoking Gun unearths: White House "Lost In Space" Scenarios
Madden '06 comes out tonight. Philadelphia quarterback Donovan McNabb is this year's "cursed" cover subject.
Don't know if this source is reliable, but ... "Angelina Jolie is rumoured to be expecting Brad Pitt's baby." "Sources close to the smitten couple claim the 'Tomb Raider' star moved into hunky Brad's Malibu mansion last month because she is pregnant with his child."
Iowahawk: Bush Country Faces Grim Shortages of Latte, Galleries. The real reason the media is whinning about Bush going on vaction all the time, is that they loath and detest Crawford. The summer season is known amongst them as the annual death march.
No link here. I just though I'd share this letter with you:
"Hi Uncle Scoopy,
I went to see Broken Flowers at the movies yesterday. Full frontal of Alexis Dziena - WOW!! I mean WOW!!!! Full rear too. Can't wait for movie to come out on DVD now :-)"
- Scoop's note: Broken Flowers is the new Jim Jarmusch movie starring Bill Murray as a depressive midlifer who tries to figure it all out by visiting four of his ex-lovers. It was released last Friday in a very limited number of theaters, but got generally excellent reviews. Rotten Tomatoes has 87 reviews on file - which seems like a lot for a film that is only on 27 screens in the entire USA - and they are 87% positive. I haven't seen it.
Thank God - a romantic ghost movie! I thought we would never see one again. Well, maybe "thought" wasn't the right verb. The trailers for Just Like Heaven
- "When David (Mark Ruffalo) sublet his quaint San Francisco apartment, the last thing he expected—or wanted—was a roommate. He had only begun to make a complete mess of the place when a pretty young woman named Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon) suddenly shows up, adamantly insisting the apartment is hers. David assumes there’s been a giant misunderstanding…until Elizabeth disappears as mysteriously as she appeared. Changing the locks does nothing to deter Elizabeth, who begins to appear and disappear at will—mostly to rebuke David for his personal living habits in her apartment. Convinced that she is a ghost, David tries to help Elizabeth cross over to the “other side.” But while Elizabeth has discovered she does have a distinctly ethereal quality—she can walk through walls—she is equally convinced that she is somehow still alive and isn’t crossing over anywhere. As Elizabeth and David search for the truth about who Elizabeth is and how she came to be in her present state, their relationship deepens into love. Unfortunately, they have very little time before their prospects for a future together permanently fade away."
Here are the trailers for Tom-Yum-Goong .
- Oh yeah! This Thai film is high on my must-see list. Check this out: "A young martial arts master must go from Thailand to Australia to retrieve his beloved stolen elephants from the Mafia! With the help of a Thai-born Australian detective, Kham must take on all comers, including a gang led by an evil woman and her two deadly bodyguards."
- I don't think the Australian Mafia works that much like the one in America. America has been falling behind since Tony Soprano told the Don, "I ain't stealin' no fuckin' elephants." And yet, what a missed opportunity to expand their enterprise!
- I wonder where you hide stolen elephants in Sydney? And I wonder how you fence them? I don't think you can just take an elephant to a pawn shop, except maybe in Perth. Or maybe they don't fence them - maybe they just keep the elephants and ride them around town instead of limos. Now that would impress a rival gang leader!
No humor here, but a very interesting science article: Very Old Eggs Reveal A Fast, Changing Path Through Evolution
Florida bans sex offenders from hurricane shelters. I guess the idea behind it sounds OK, but doesn't this mean that in the mad rush to get people into hurricane shelters there will have to be some kind of new ID and computerized cross-checking process? Won't that slow down the process of getting people securely inside? If I am standing wet and wind-blown outside the shelter, how the hell do they know if I'm a perve? You mean I get to stay outside until they check my ID on their computers? I hope the fuckin' hurricane hasn't knocked out their power!
'Three Stooges' Action Lands Boy in Court. Nyuk, nyuk. He will have to serve his sentence in ... Niagara Falls ...
|Pat Reeder www.comedy-wire.com
Pat's comments in yellow...
MARILYN MONROE'S SECRET TAPES
Eat Your Heart Out, J-Lo - Retired prosecutor John Miner doesn't believe
Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, so he gave the Los Angeles Times
transcripts he claims he made of her therapy session tapes, which her
doctor later destroyed. They show she was looking forward to the future:
she wanted to do Shakespeare, and she'd been dieting and would stand naked
in front of mirrors to check her progress. She said, "My breasts are
beginning to sag," but "my waist isn't bad. My ass is what it should be,
the best there is."
Marilyn's ass would've given any MAN the will to live.
It was so good, Shakespeare would've risen from the grave just so she
could do him.
On the other hand, wanting to do Shakespeare could be a sign of
This is incredible! Marilyn's therapist got PAID to listen to this
Lezzie Dearest - Of course, what everyone wants to know is sex secrets.
Marilyn said she loved Joe DiMaggio but couldn't be the traditional wife he
wanted, while Arthur Miller didn't have warmth in his nature and was
"so-so" in bed. She refers to having to end a relationship with Bobby
Kennedy, but gives no hint of any affair with JFK. And she says Joan
Crawford pressured her into a lesbian one-night stand, but when Crawford
pushed for a second round, "I told her straight-out, I didn't much enjoy
doing it with a woman. After I turned her down, she became spiteful."
Only because she handed Joan her coat, and it was on a wire hanger.
What?! Joan Crawford was a WOMAN?!
So there was actually something that Joan Crawford LIKED dirty.
It wasn't pleasant for Marilyn, but it sure would've made one heck of a
STRIP CLUB NEWS ROUND-UP
Ironically, The One Part You Can't See There - The Century Lounge strip
club near the Los Angeles airport upset neighbors by putting up a sign
reading "Vaginas 'R Us." Business owners who are trying to clean up the
area say it lowers the tone, and they've alerted Toys 'R Us. The owner
said if the toy chain objects, he'll change the "'R" to "Are." He claims
that with "The Vagina Monologues" on Broadway marquees, he saw nothing
wrong with the sign. But fire officials did order him to remove or replace
it because it's made of combustible vinyl.
If there's one thing you want to avoid, it's a burning vagina.
If that doesn't work, they'll sic the Grammar Police on him.
He thought it was better for the neighborhood's image than a sign
reading, "Boobs 'R Us."
How about a compromise: "Boy Toys 'R Us."
"DUKES" RULE, BUT PENGUINS MARCH ON
The Dukes Will Crash And Burn - "The Dukes Of Hazzard" was the #1 weekend
movie, but the big story was "March of the Penguins." The birds made $6.9
million, rising to #6, ahead of more recent big-budget flicks as "Stealth"
and "The Island," and surpassing Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" to
become the second highest-grossing documentary ever. A studio spokesman
said, "There's really no way to figure where this thing's gonna end."
It will end at Christmas, with 50 million stockings full of plush toy
The penguins are already dressed for the Academy Awards.
At this rate, the penguins will finally be able to afford incubators.
Still, Michael Moore remains the grossest documentarian of all time.
PAPARAZZI SHOT WHILE STALKING BRITNEY
Photo Shoot - A tabloid photographer who was staking out a Malibu home
because he thought Britney Spears was attending a bridal shower inside was
shot in the leg with a BB gun. He was treated for a minor injury. Police
say they have no idea where the shot came from.
And really, who cares?
Although the bride did register for a BB gun at Nordstrom's.
The police need to track down whoever made that shot, and give him a
Currently on disability. If you'd like to get in touch with him, his email address is email@example.com
|A quick site note
Hey gang, we invite you to check out our new affiliate program at Scoopycash.com.
If you have your own site or blog, sign up today and earn some extra cash in 2005 by promoting the Fun House!