"The Assignment" (1997)
The Assignment (1997) is a very good espionage thriller staring Aidan Quinn in a dual role. He is a Cuban American Naval officer with a wife and two kids, who happens to look just liked notorious terrorist Carlos, aka, the Jackal. While on liberty in Israel, he is grabbed by the Mossad, who
mistake him for Carlos. That brings him to the attention of CIA operative Donald Sutherland, who has been after Carlos for a very long time. He, and Mossad officer Ben Kingsley recruit and train Quinn for a complex plot to get Carlos killed. I have very high praise for this film, so will stop
short of a spoiler.
Both Celine Bonier and Lucie Laurier show the three B's as ex girlfriends of Carlos. Note that the nudity is very nice, but not easy to cap, and requires watching both Full Screen and Widescreen versions. Maltin likes it, but only gives 2 1/2 stars. Ebert praised it for avoiding the normal
formula for this type of film, and gives it 3 1/2 stars. I liked nearly everything about it. The script was tight, with an unpredictable plot line that kept me riveted to the screen. All of the performances were strong, and the lighting, set design/art direction, and photography did an amazing
job in creating the atmosphere. B-.
From "Paradise Falls": episodes 9 & 10
No nudity from the Canadian cable series this week.
Trailer trash princess Kim Poirier has another love scene but this time she takes off her brassiere but it still seems she still left her panties on. Anyway she still didn't show anything and afterwards she got back into her brassiere three seconds flat.
Next week's teaser has a mystery butt, possibly belonging to Kim Schraner.
Non "Paradise Falls" nudity...
Kim Poirier aka Kim Poirer did a PG-rated hottub scene in the R-rated "Rated X" (2000).
Czech model Katerina Kornová has a pseudo-lesbian love scene with Kate Rodger in "Dark Confessions" (1998) but it is very short and involves no nudity or even kissing. This is from the UK version.
First up...a second try at some really crappy 'caps from last time. Here is a much improved look at the very lovely Leslie Stefanson in "The General's Daughter".
On to the new stuff....
"The Rat Pack" (1998)
What a cool movie! A made for HBO flick about Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, and of course, the Chairman of the Board, Mr. Frank Sinatra. The story focuses on the Rat Pack during the height of their Vegas and movie days (the early 60's) and shows us the many sides of these complex entertainers. As a Gen-Xer, I welcomed the Swing revival, and really fell for the music, and hip retro style that went along with it. To see it all in such a well produced package and telling the more of less true story of the Kings of that era is quite a treat.
Ray Liotta and Joe Mantegna shine as Sinatra and Martin, but in my opinion, Don Cheadle steals the show as Sammy Davis Jr. A fantastic performance that earned him a Golden Globe award plus an Emmy nomination. One of these days, Cheadle will take home an Oscar...assuming he doesn't make any sequels to "Volcano" or "Mission to Mars".
Of course, you can't talk about Frank, Dino and Sammy with mentioning the music, and there are some great tunes on this soundtrack. The only downside is that they did not use original recordings. However they so have some excellent impersonators on vocals.
As for the nudity, it's limited and all from unknowns (as far as I could tell). Deborah Kara Unger did have some lower frontal nudity, but nothing worth capping (at least not with my vidcapping skills). These are all from an extended sequence that shows how each member of the Rat Pack and JFK enjoyed a night at the Sands.
| and ...
||At the release of N-Suck's latest CD, "Celebrity". If there is an award for lowest cut hip huggers...she's a winner. By the way, Trek fans will enjoy her Seven of Nine style hand jewelry.
||Speaking of Jeri...here she is looking great in a bikini from the horrible, made-for-TV, Tori Spelling movie, "Co-Ed Call Girl". Great 'caps by DAI.
|Devon Calwell and Carmen Russo
|'Caps and comments by RDO:
Yesterday, Naked News welcomed a new member to the cast. If you haven't heard if Ed the sock, He is the host of a late night talk show. He is rude, vulgar, and allegedly funny. He is now also doing special reports for the Naked News. Here he is making his debut with Devon Calwell and Carmen Russo.
|From "Love & Human Remains. Mia Kirshner plays a stripper/dominatrix/prostitute. The other ladies get it on, lesbo style.
|Some very nice lingerie and bikini pics, by Chance.
|The Funnies by Number 6
The Real Man Test
Are you a real man? Take the test and find out.
Note: All "real men" answer "C" to all of these questions. Knowing this, women will have come far in understanding men and enriching their own lives if they carefully review the "C" answers.
1. Alien beings from a highly advanced society visit the Earth, and you are the first human they encounter. As a token of intergalactic friendship, they present you with a small but incredibly sophisticated device that is capable of curing all disease, providing an infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger and poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and violence all over the entire Earth.
You decide to:
A. Present it to the President of the United States.
B. Present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations.
C. Take it apart.
2. As you grow older, what lost quality of your youthful life do you miss the most?
C. Cherry bombs.
3. When is it okay to kiss another male?
A. When you wish to display simple and pure affection without regard for narrow-minded social conventions.
B. When he is the Pope. (Not on the lips.)
C. When he is your brother and you are Al Pacino and this is the only really sportsman-like way to let him know that, for business reasons, you have to have him killed.
4. In your opinion, the ideal pet is:
A. A cat.
B. A dog.
C. A dog that eats cats.
5. You have been seeing a woman for several years. She's attractive and intelligent, and you always enjoy being with her. One leisurely Sunday afternoon the two of you are taking it easy. You're watching a football game; she's reading the papers when she suddenly, out of the clear blue sky, tells you that she thinks she really loves you, but, she can no longer bear the uncertainty of not knowing where your relationship is going. She says she's not asking whether you want to get married; only whether you believe that you have some kind of future together. What do you say?
A. That you sincerely believe the two of you do have a future, but you don't want to rush it.
B. That although you also have strong feelings for her, you can not honestly say that you'll be ready anytime soon to make a lasting commitment, and you don't want to hurt her by holding out false hope.
C. That you cannot believe the Broncos called a draw play on third and seventeen.
6. Okay, so you have decided that you truly love a woman and you want to spend the rest of your life with her, sharing the joys and the sorrows the world has to offer, come what may. How do you tell her?
A. You take her to a nice restaurant and tell her after dinner.
B. You take her for a walk on a moonlit beach, and you say her name, and when she turns to you, with the sea breeze blowing through her hair and the stars in her eyes, you tell her.
C. Tell her what?
7. One weekday morning your wife wakes up feeling ill and asks you to get your three children ready for school. Your first question to her is:
A. "Do they need to eat or anything?"
B. "They're in school already?"
C. "There are three of them?"
8. When is it okay to throw away a set of veteran underwear?
A. When it has turned the color of a dead whale and developed new holes so large that you're not sure which ones were originally intended for your legs.
B. When it is down to eight loosely connected underwear molecules and have to be handled with tweezers.
C. It is never okay to throw away veteran underwear. A real guy checks the garbage regularly in case somebody and we are not naming names, but this would be his wife is quietly trying to discard his underwear (which she is frankly jealous of because the guy seems to have a more intimate relationship with it than with her).
9. What, in your opinion, is the most reasonable explanation for the fact that Moses led the Israelites all over the place for forty years before they finally got to the Promised Land?
A. He was being tested.
B. He wanted them to really appreciate the Promised Land when they finally got there.
C. He refused to ask for directions.
10. What is the human race's single greatest achievement?
C. Remote control.