Written by Scoopy today
Contact junior by writing email@example.com. Contact Scoopy by writing firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Tuna by writing email@example.com Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this search device to seek additional information from amazon.com about any of the books or movies you read about here.
|Johnny Web (Uncle Scoopy)
Junior is attending a convention, so I'm doing double-duty for a
These are various and assorted, and the quality is not up to the usual
standard. No actual DVD caps, but rather stuff like bootlegs and magazine
scans. But better than nothing.
Carla Pavonsky in Terror
Tamara Mello in Scorpion
Lucie Laurier in Stiletto
Lisa Arturo in American
Pie 2 (one of the "top 20 nude scenes of 2001")
Denise Faye in American Pie
2 (one of the "top 20 nude scenes of 2001")
Victoria Silvstedt paparazzi
(Ok, maybe you've seen her naked before)
uno mas Victoria Silvstedt
Article below from the NY Post. I had heard that Halle definitely would
not show her boobs in the 007 movie, but apparently, once she got started, she
just can't stop. The girls are free, and they refuse to be strapped down
again!! Wonder what'll happen if she ever lands a role as a nun?
Pat Reeder, The Comedy Wire
"January 5, 2002 -- Talk about your double agents. The producers of
the new James Bond flick have said the inevitable love scene in the
upcoming 20th installment will feature full toplessness - a first for the
super-spy film franchise. Halle Berry, who made headlines last year when
she agreed to take off her top (for an additional $500,000) in the
thriller "Swordfish," is considered the most likely to bare her
assets in the role of villainess Jinx, according to The Times of London.
Other leading ladies who have auditioned for the coveted Bond-girl role
opposite leading man Pierce Brosnan are sexy cine-siren Salma Hayek,
singer Sophie Ellis Bextor and "Deep Blue Sea" star Saffron
Burrows. All the prospective Bond girls who auditioned were asked to
re-create the famous seduction scene from the 1963 Sean Connery classic
"From Russia With Love," in which femme fatale Tatiana Romanova
beds down the dapper 007 in his hotel room. EON Productions begins filming
the latest episode of the ultra-lucrative spy series later this
"Always Outnumbered" (1998)
Always Outnumbered (1998) is an HBO drama about an ex-con and felon, Socrates
Fortlow (Laurence Fishburne), trying to handle his rage and get by in an LA
suburb. As the film opens, he is collecting cans and bottles, and sweeping
sidewalks, in order to earn barely enough to survive. At least he is his own
man, he reasons.
His goal is to get a job as a checker in a market. His circle of friends
Natalie Cole, who is sweet on him, as the owner of a bus converted into a diner; his best friend Bill Cobbs, who is dying of cancer, and lives in a
boarding house run by Cicely Tyson; and a young boy, Daniel Williams, who he
befriends after catching him killing and trying to steal a chicken.
The story is narrated by Cobbs, and shows how Socrates copes with his own
demons, and ends up helping those around him that he cares about. He developed a
heart and a soul in prison, and a sense of survival, but is nothing but rough
edges. The exposure comes from Crystal LaPrie, who is doing it in the bushes
while young Williams is watching, and an unknown who is topless in the home of a
murderer/drug dealer that Socrates and his friends tell to leave town.
IMDB readers say 7.2 of 10. The only on-line review, by James Kendrick, was
rather negative, although he admitted to having watched it to the end, and
enjoying it. The cast did a superb job, and Fishburne won me over early as a
character to root for. I enjoyed the film very much. It had a lot of action and
humor for a character driven drama. I give it a high C+.
- Crystal La Prie
"Queer as Folk" (2000)
Queer as Folk (2000) is a Showtime adult soap centering on a bunch of gay
friends. The circle also includes two lesbians, Thea Gill and Michelle Clunie,
who have a baby (with a small donation of sperm from one of the gay men). The
entire first season is being released in a 6 DVD set, and I will be doing a
DVD each day for 6 days. The first DVD contains the pilot (a double episode),
and episode 3.
The exposure on disk one is from the second half of the pilot, in which Gill is
first seen breast-feeding, then in bed with Clunie. I will cover the main characters as the
week progresses. I haven't seen enough yet to have an opinion about the overall
merit of the series.
This is the same picture as yesterday, but renamed so that the ever-lame
Netscape can read it.
- Julianne Moore, beautiful topless images from "The End of the Affair".
Be sure to pay Graphic Response a visit at his website. www.graphic-barry.com.
pictures and comments from
1) More Godfather-related nudity. Simonetta
Stefanelli (who played Michael Corleone's Sicilian bride) is nude once again
in the Italian film "L'Onorata famiglia" (1973) (aka "The Big
(2) Zoe Chauveau
topless in the French film "Les Filles de Grenoble" (1981) aka
"The Girls of Grenoble".
(3) Souad Amidou
also topless in "The Girls of Grenoble".
(4) Czech-Canadian Denisa
Ronzani is the unidentified topless babe in "Dangerous Attraction"
(5) Jenny Robertson
gettin' it on with Tim Robbins in "Bull Durham" (1988). She sure
did not waste any time taking her clothes off for her first movie role (although
she does not show very much).
(6) Karlene Crockett
has a distant topless scene and a distant nude love scene in "Return"
(1985) aka "Return: A Case of Possession".
Night Train to Terror. Previously done by Hankster, now re-done, properly
labeled by actress.|
- Lisa Watkins (1, 2,
- Micki Anne Corbin
- Amy Sussman
- Meredith Kennedy
- Sharon Ratcliff
If you remember the 2000 Pirelli calendar, it was a frustration because it
featured attractive famous women, naked, but with their heads cut off, or perhaps only
a fraction of their torsos in the pictures.
BUT - and this is a pretty big deal - all of those women really were naked,
and fashion TV did a special on 'The making of ..." that calendar. This is
- Pics (skip number 1 and 2 unless you want some help with the id's)
Barbor and Jennifer Ryan
|Dann does "The Waterdance"
- 'Tis Pity She's a Whore (1,
- He Died With His Eyes Open
Charlotte Rampling in some of her more obscure
Test your Southern Heritage
"Scoop - This test really can't be researched... either you know the
answers or you don't. One Yankee in my office only mustered a 10%, whereas the
natives typically score around 60%. If you score over 75%, you should think
about living in a trailer park with the Trans Am up on blocks. Score 3 percent
per correct answer, plus one percent to start. Get out a piece of paper and
write out your answers before scrollin' down. No cheatin'. Answers follow below,
so don't peek....."
1. How many Vienna Sausages are in a can?
2. What was the number and color of Richard Petty's cars?
3. Bill Dance is good at what?
4. What university does Bill Dance root for?
5. Where did Herschel Walker play (college) football?
6. After boiling peanuts for an hour you have what?
7. In cubic inches, how big is the smallest 1966 GM small-block V8?
8. A Cajun is likely to speak what furrin' language?
9. What is a chigger?
10. What is scrapple?
11. Where is "The Redneck Riviera"?
12. What's that fuzzy stuff hanging off the oak trees?
13. What follows logically? Johnson, Mercury,
14. What's the common name for a bowfin?
15. If you mated a heifer and a steer, what would you get?
16. Who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"?
17. What are grits made out of?
18. Who was nicknamed "The Bear"
19. Why is the Blue Ridge blue?
20. What did The Baldwin Sisters make?
21. Who was Andy Taylor's love interest?
22. What are the radio station call letters that carries "The Grand Ol'
23. Where would you find Vidalia County?
24. What sport requires 3 legs and a rope?
25. What instrument did Bill Monroe play? (typically)
26. How many strings on a banjo? (two possible answers)
27. When you argue with a fool, what is he doing?
28. What is a scuppernong?
29. Do you want the goats to get into the kudzu?
30. Why do you want to eat "high on the hog"?
31. What color is a John Deere?
32. What do you call the offspring of a mule?
33. What will you harvest when you plant "shade"?
2. 43, red and blue
4. University of Tennessee
5. University of Georgia
6. Hard peanuts
9. A red bug (small parasite)
10. A sausage-like loaf made out of pig parts
11. Panama City, FL
12. Spanish moss
15. Nothing. A steer has been castrated.
16. Hank Williams
18. Paul Bryant
19. Because of the pollen
20. "The Recipe"
24. Calf roping
27. The same thing
28. A wild grape
30. Because that's where the better cuts of meat are. Rich folks live high on
32. Another trick animal husbandry question. Mules are generally sterile.